SOLD - 10 Capreol Court, Suite 316, Toronto, ON
$489,900 | 1 Bed Plus Den | 1 Bath | 600 - 699 sq. ft. | MLS# C3978438
If we were the betting type, we'd be pretty confident to bet that 10 Capreol Court #316 at City Place's Parade is the picture of perfection when it comes to location.
Picture it - steps from the Entertainment District, Financial District, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Waterfront, TTC, brand new Library and all the shops and bars/eateries that will tempt your palate. No matter which direction you face from your front steps, there's something to enjoy within a hop, skip and a jump.
Now back to the unit itself. #316 is a fabulous 1-bedroom+den unit with so many options. That den we mentioned? Convert it to a 2nd bedroom if you need the extra space! And that kitchen? It has granite counters and a wall-to-wall pantry!
This place is oozing with natural light thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows. And perhaps the best part - this over 600 square foot suite overlooks a roof-top garden!
The incredible building amenities include - 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, rooftop garden/patio, bike storage, exercise room, guest suites, media room, squash court, business centre with wifi, recreation room and a games room.
Christmas is just around the corner - give yourself the gift of a lifetime with an amazing suite!
Parade - City Place Building Amenities
|Gym||Party Room||Concierge||Indoor Pool||Media Room|
|Visitor Parking||Guest Suites||Meeting Room||Squash Courts|
Maintenance Fees Cover
|Air Conditioning||Heat||Common Elements||Water||Building Insurance|
What We Love
- Central downtown location
- Pedestrian friendly neighbourhood
- Huge variety of building amenities
- Den can be used as a second bedroom
- Comfortable sized balcony
- Steps to both the Spadina and Bathurst streetcar lines
- 10 min streetcar ride to 5 different subway stations
- Walking distance to the waterfront
- 2 minute walk to the Rogers Centre
- Over 600 sq. ft of functional space
- Modern kitchen with granite counters and a huge wall-to-wall pantry
- Walking distance to some of the city's best restaurants
- 5 minute to Billy Bishop Airport
- Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway
- 1 parking spot included