145 Long Branch, Unit 18, Toronto, ON
$780,000 | 3 Bed | 3 Bath | 1267 sq.ft. | 1 Parking Spot | 1 Locker | MLS # W4053334
Centuries ago Long Branch was a haven for summer cottagers looking to escape the city. Now it is the home of one of Toronto's best new neighborhoods, Minto Long Branch.
Immaculate and brand new, this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, rare corner townhouse condo has over 1267 square feet of fully functional space. Tens of thousands have been spent on elegant upgrades and this home boast an open concept living room/dining with hardwood flooring throughout. The large modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, pot lights, upgraded cabinetry and a quartz waterfall center island.
The 2nd floor has 3 generous sized bedrooms. The large the master bedroom has a three piece ensuite and double closets. The second and third bedrooms have upgraded broadloom, closets and large windows for tonnes of sunlight. All of the windows are double paned to give you the utmost in privacy.
The large main floor terrace is perfect for entertaining, summer nights and BBQ’s. Minto Long Branch’s location cannot be beaten and is walking distance to the GO Train, TTC, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores and everyday conveniences. Offers anytime!
Maintenance Fees Cover
|Building Insurance||Common Elements||Parking|
What We Love
- Rare corner suite
- Private northwest location in the complex
- Pedestrian friendly neighborhood
- Large outdoor patio
- 3 generous size bathrooms
- 3 bathrooms including main floor powder room and 4pc ensuite
- Steps to the streetcar
- Walking distance to the GO Train Statin
- Walking distance to the lake
- Surrounded by a variety of parks
- Brand new children's playground in the complex
- Modern kitchen
- Freshly painted
- Thousands spent on upgrades
- Engineered hardwood floor throughout the main floor
- BBQ's allowed
- 1 parking spot in a prime location
- Custom blinds throughout