Opportunity Awaits In Leaside
With all the mature, majestic, soaring trees that line this gorgeous street in Leaside, you'd think you're in a more tropical part of the globe. Enter #91 Hanna Rd, a quaint detached home situated amidst the glorious greenery in the family-friendly Leaside neighbourhood of Toronto.
Extra large 30.88 x 132-foot lot with a large driveway is the perfect backdrop to build your dream home if you so desire. Or else, put your own unique spin on this home to make it your own. The same owner has been living here for 50 years and is pretty much handing you a solid-boned house on which to put your magic touch.
You'll be steps to Bayview, the DVP, awesome schools in the revered Bessborough School District, and plenty of parks.
Neighbourhood | Leaside
Year Built | 1938
Type | Freehold
Style | Two Storey
Lot Size | 30.83 x 132
Basement | Partially Finished
Property Taxes |7,097.00 / 2018
Why we love this home
- Incredible mid-town location
- Located in one of the city's best school districts
- Large 30.83 x 132-foot lot
- Potential to build or customize into your dream home
- Lots of charming character including etched dining room doors, wood trim, wainscoting, and fireplace
- Generous size backyard
- Private drive with parking at the back